Some of the key features include a domain-specific language (DSL) to define gestures, a device independent framework that allows application to run on different devices (i.e. Microsoft Surface, SMART Tables, etc.) and a test framework.
Source code: shahedk/gesturetoolkit
Related publications are listed here
A free-hand sketch-enabled multi-user UML Diagram designer. It offers natural freehand drawing with pen interface and on-the-fly drawing detection, which creates a whole new era in UML design experience. A team of four including myself develop the application as part of our B. Sc. Thesis.
- Pen Interface – Freehand Drawing
- Enhanced mouse mode with behavior prediction
- Introduce symbol automatically at the end of connector<l/i>
- In-place innovative symbol and connector editor
- Exciting UML symbols that adds life to your diagrams and printouts
The source code and documentations are available at: http://smartuml.sourceforge.net